_~_Pink_~_
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
_~_Pink_~_

Ovo je fan forum o Pink, njenom životu i muzici te njenom dizanju s dna!

HomePortalLatest imagesTražiRegistracijaLogin

Pink se razvela

Go down 
AutorPoruka
nery
Administratorka
Administratorka
nery

Broj komentara : 68

Pink se razvela Empty
KomentarNaslov komentara: Pink se razvela   Pink se razvela Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:32 pm

Thanking her fans for their support, Pink said her divorce is "not about cheating, anger or fighting" and that she still considers her ex a "good man."

"I wanted to reach out personally to all my fans/friends out there in the world," the pop singer writes on her Web site.

Pink, 28, and her husband, motocross racer and former The Surreal Life star Carey Hart, 32, are dissolving their union after two years.

"First and foremost, thank you for all of your support and love, it means a lot to me right now," Pink writes. "The most important thing for you all to know is that Carey and I love each other so so much."

As for the reasons behind the split, she says, "This breakup is not about cheating, anger or fighting. I know it sounds like cliché bulls---, but we are best friends, and we will continue to be.

"All I know at this point, is that I want to make the best album I can, and Carey wants to do the best possible job he can with everything he has going on. He is a good man, so please support him as well."

Looking ahead, she says, "One never knows the future, but mine and Carey's just might involve beach babies and sunshine one day. Just not right now. Thanks for the concern and caring."

She signs off with, "X Miss P."
Na vrh Go down
https://pink-land.bosnianforum.com

Pink se razvela
Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1

Permissions in this forum:Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu
_~_Pink_~_ :: _~_PiNk_~_ :: Biografija,vijesti,tračevi/Biography,news,gossips-
Idi na: